Tuesday 14 June 2016

My watch about new jamb policy

>>just of recent we read the news about scraping of post utme in our various institution,my question to all Nigeria students is that can these be possible? and also if it is possible can these favuor the student which are not born with silver spoon?Because when they are conducting the examination is inconclusive to students that pass the examination talk less of when they are not conducting it. I hope this is time for Man know Man to show there handwork. moreover the great Nigeria students should show there personal interest or an opinion about new policy. furthermore mere looking at it,the institution of much candidate like OAU, FUTA, UI, UNILAG and others how are they going to screen the students out without any corrupt habits,my own concerned is that let's look at this point very well,and react against or support the policy.I rest my pen. I am Gift orobosa osayande, a student of Delta state university agbor campus, 09030450241

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © ogofans.blogspot.com | Powered by GiftNaija Team Design by Gift Ogo | Blogger Theme by giftnaija.com.ng